Building High-Performing Teams
At Amplity Health, we are global specialists in learning and development
In 2021 alone we helped over 10,000 pharmaceutical field professionals across the world to develop their skills in becoming more impactful, memorable, and credible. We understand the theory behind individual and organizational development, which enable us to create bespoke learning interventions and journeys that engage participants and achieve sustainable change.
We have a number of multilingual facilitators, so if English isn’t a participant’s first language, we can facilitate in local language to help ensure understanding and engagement. All our workshop materials can also be translated. Learn more about our team of world-class facilitators and coaches. At Amplity, we strongly believe that early support and buy-in from managers is critical to the success of any program. We therefore like to engage with managers in the run-up to a program, to enable them to fully support their direct reports. This results in sustained changes in behavior that can be tangibly seen and reported.
- Immediately available or customizable programs to fit your business needs and budget
- Programs are designed to quickly help teams, management, and senior leaders learn, apply and embed new skills
- Programs accommodate a range of post-pandemic learning styles and development needs
Amplity Health’s Guide to Remote Communication
Why You Need Live Virtual Learning In Your Training Curriculum
Our Facilitators and Coaches
- Significant experience of facilitating Learning & Development interventions predominantly in biotech and pharma
- Qualifications in neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
- Experience/accreditations in high performance coaching and executive coaching
- Practical understanding of capability frameworks and those competencies required of medical and commercial professionals to help raise the skills to “best in class”
- Multilingual and multicultural capability (includes most European languages, Japanese, and Mandarin, among others). If you have the skills, experience, and energy to become an Amplity Facilitator, click here to register your interest