Our robust database offers access to Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) studies, patient journey reports, provider targeting lists, enterprise data license, and beyond
Our data serve as a supplemental source of powerful qualitative data not found elsewhere. The records offer an intimate view of the patient-provider interaction and provide valuable insights including:
- Factors influencing a provider’s treatment rationale
- The efficacy and outcome of treatment interventions
- Treatment pathways and trends
- Patient-reported outcomes and voice-of-patient
- Disease progression
Assessing Prevalence of Hypoglycemia in a Medical Transcription Database
The following publication developed by Novo Nordisk and leveraging Amplity Insights' unique medical transcription database supports the hypothesis that hypoglycemia is underreported in traditional claims or electronic medical record (EMR) databases. Using an unstructured and nonbillable database allowed Novo Nordisk to gain a more in-depth understanding of hypoglycemia and its prevalence.
Closing the Insight Gaps Left by Structured EMR Datasets
While structured datasets from EMR systems serve an important business need and provide analytical value, they leave large gaps related to patient characteristics and treatment decisions. Fortunately, dictated medical transcription records (unstructured data), when mined effectively using leading digital processes, provide a much richer on-the-ground view of patient care at a level of detail unavailable from any other source.
Our data covers over 150,000 physicians from over 40,000 clinics and hospitals across all 50 US states
- Medical intervention and outcomes evaluation provider and patient profiling
- Identification of treatment patterns and decisions
- Disease progression and intervention efforts
- Market research
- Clinical trial patient recruitment and provider identification
- Clinical trial protocol feasibility
- Commercial planning and messaging
- Measure marketing and sales force effectiveness
- Market sizing
- Sales force planning and messaging
- Data-driven physician profiling
- Measure sales force effectiveness
- Increase physician awareness and education efforts
- Target providers based on any patient criteria including:
- Single or symptom combinations
- Comorbid conditions
- Prescription drugs
- OTC medications
- Test results
- Procedures or therapies
- Event dates
- Locate geographic regions where relevant patients are being treated
- Follow patient activity on an ongoing basis
- Assess protocol feasibility
Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) Insights
Amplity Insights provides a more complete picture of the true patient journey
Lab test results, imaging results, treatment efficacy, progression of disease, patient-reported symptomatology, and access to care may all play a role in driving treatment decisions.
However, these meaningful data endpoints are not readily captured in commercially available real-world structured databases such as claims or EMR. Amplity Insights is not dependent upon billable events that are captured by charge codes submitted to payors for reimbursement.
The Amplity Insights database contains the full unstructured narratives of patient-provider encounters as dictated by healthcare providers daily.
See how our data was used to understand if the prevalence of hypoglycemia might be underreported in other medical data sources.
Click the button below for excerpts from a peer-reviewed publication.
"A unique database with valuable insights, AmplityInsights has been my go-to database for complex questions or when the most up-to-date information is needed."